New member in Florida

I'd like to intro myself. Name is Richard and I have been lurking on site for sometime. I finally found my 1st 510. I'm in Florida and I have found it to be very difficult in finding a nice 510 for sale on the east coast as alot of you must know. I have looked for about 2 years . Finally I have it and love it.

1972 2dr, L18, 280 5speed, lowered, coilovers,sway bars, original paint. Kelvin Diezt built car and would buy another of his creations. Very impressed it it!!! :)

I own an American muscle car restoration and airbrush shop. Been restoring since 1984. Muscle cars all the way and this little 510 took me by surprize. I have been obsessed with the hunt for one. I have a growing interest in road racing and the 510 is probably the best representation of this.

Well I'm in and hooked deep. Just wonted to say hay.

Still trying to figure the site out.I'm old shcool .

I know everyone would like pics . I'll do my best to get some posted.

my 510

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcome . Like I said I was watching site for sometime and think this is a cool place. It worked out after a long time looking and I almost gave up . Just as I was giving up this car came along and had the feeling that I had to get it. This would have been the one that got away.

I listed in parts wanted : looking for 510 trunk spoiler the small one . Have only found one and person selling never returned emails or phone calls.

If anyone has or knows of one please let me know.

Looking forward to getting more involved but at this time work has taken most of my time.

Thanks,

Rich