Llittle_Llama

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't want FI?

forced induction or fuel injection?

Fuel injection rules. Buy it and take the engine and wiring out. Scrap the body. Then buy a different Z to put them in. :)

DO IT! I COMMAND YOU!

well I was wanting to stay with the carbs....well.....for the simple fact that thats what everyone on here has, and i want to learn more about them :) is the FI not that bad? I was also thinking that the newer carb setups that are on the z cars would be netter than the old school EFI.... I will call in a few and see what the guy (or girl) says.

Fuck dude, for carbs you would have to find a pre '75, and forget turbo .At the very least if it says ZX stop looking.

I didnt even read the title at first, i just type datsun into the search bar and anything new i look at, there is not much around here. I saw the body and got excited. my bad :(

I saw the body and got excited. my bad :(

Been there

fucking retard......motors bad, all glass busted out, interior ruined, it's a peice. he was eating the whole time (chips i think) and doing it LOUDLY, wanted a number to call me back at next week, wanted to know my name, wanted to know where I lived, hung up.

Probably had six toes:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/nondatsun/deliverance.jpg[/img]"]deliverance.jpg

Edited by datzenmike
Guest DatsuNoob
fucking retard......motors bad, all glass busted out, interior ruined, it's a peice. he was eating the whole time (chips i think) and doing it LOUDLY, wanted a number to call me back at next week, wanted to know my name, wanted to know where I lived, hung up.

Sorry dude, I was baked. I like fritos, and so what if I have 6 toes :fu: