exhaust choices

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I meant was, isn't a cherry bomb a glass pack? And a fart can a prettied up glass pack? I just meant that if so, the cherry bomb would sound about the same, wouldn't it?

A cherry bomb is a FART CANNON. :D

I plan on running 2 inline with my 2" exhaust.

Edited by Phlebmaster

It's all subjective. If it has an objectionable sound it's a fart can. Objectionable is defined by each individual. Ever since the mid '60 mankind has struggled unsuccessfully to come to terms with, and answer these 'Two Eternal Questions': Which is better....

Muffler or Fart Can

and

Ginger or Mary Ann?

I am running 2" pipe to a flowmaster and really like the sound and have had lots of people say that it sounded good.

L-18 with S.U.'s and the stock manifold.

You know, the intake does make a big difference in how your rig sounds. I know mine does not sound near as mean with the OFFY on as it did with the ported stock intake. I am thinking of going back just for the sounds it made before.

SUs make a big difference too. :)

It's all subjective. If it has an objectionable sound it's a fart can. Objectionable is defined by each individual. Ever since the mid '60 mankind has struggled unsuccessfully to come to terms with, and answer these 'Two Eternal Questions': Which is better....

Muffler or Fart Can

and

Ginger or Mary Ann?

mary ann, cuz she looked wholesome and not muchmake up.:P

You know, the intake does make a big difference in how your rig sounds. I know mine does not sound near as mean with the OFFY on as it did with the ported stock intake. I am thinking of going back just for the sounds it made before.

SUs make a big difference too. :)

This is very true...I'm running the same exhaust as when I still had f/i on it...sounds waaay different with the triples on it now.

mary ann, cuz she looked wholesome and not muchmake up.:P

Ahh.. the very definition of ing'enue.

I am running 2" pipe to a flowmaster and really like the sound and have had lots of people say that it sounded good.

L-18 with S.U.'s and the stock manifold.

Then this is right for you. I may like Asian chicks, you might like Latina babes.... this doesn't make you wrong.:D

Edited by datzenmike

Then this is right for you. I may like Asian chicks, you might like Latino babes.... this doesn't make you wrong.:D

Do you play with Barbies? The Ingenue Silkstone Barbie

2cmk6z7.jpg

Edited by Phlebmaster

Then this is right for you. I may like Asian chicks, you might like Latino babes.... this doesn't make you wrong.:D

Wow! How did you know my wife is Latina?:eek::lol:

Edited by damon
typo

Very similar to Einstein theory of relativity. That although the speed of an object is going let's say 60 mph, an observer 1,000 feet away mat think that the car is only going 20 mph or when you watch a jet at a distance, it may seem like it's going very slow but actually it's probably going like 600 mph.

Very similar to Einstein theory of relativity. That although the speed of an object is going let's say 60 mph, an observer 1,000 feet away mat think that the car is only going 20 mph or when you watch a jet at a distance, it may seem like it's going very slow but actually it's probably going like 600 mph.

2a0bwwj.jpg

:lol:

I may like Asian chicks, you might like Latino babes.... this doesn't make you wrong.:D

Do you play with Barbies?

^THAT makes you wrong! :lol:

and dont try to say its your daughters. i know they have their own!

everything is relative.

relatives are things.

my relatives took everything.

this is exhaustive...

maybe a fart can is too small and a butt trumpet is required ???

fart-power.jpg

^THAT makes you wrong! :lol:

and dont try to say its your daughters. i know they have their own!

everything is relative.

relatives are things.

my relatives took everything.

this is exhaustive...

maybe a fart can is too small and a butt trumpet is required ???

fart-power.jpg

/facepalm

bahaha