Anyone out there wanna save a little money?

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Me and my gf split today, and I gotta get out. I cant afford the expenses outside of the rent, and the terms of my lease make it so I can only stay if we both stay (she put down the deposit). Anybody looking for a roomate? I'm a pretty chill guy, quiet, I spend most of my time at work, always got the rent covered, and dont have much shit. I dont want to be forced to sell my truck because I have no garage any more, but may have to if I cant find a place to put it soon. I just figured I'd start asking around, not desperate yet :D, maybe you got a spot open or you know someone looking for a roomie? Thanks guys.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shoot moparvwfreak a pm. rub his back and he'll rub yours. awesome guy btw. not sure if he has a room for rent per-say but if you dont have a place for the truck you guys might be able to work something out and he can store it for you. (bit of a drive though as he lives in monroe, but its better then being forced to part with it forever.)

sorry to hear bout the loss man, shit sucks. good luck though, if i had a job right now i'd be down for renting a place with ya as i need to find a place with ATLEAST a 2 car garage and have another friend thats looking to move out soon too..