choptop 620 $800.00

I have a old custom 75 620 truck that was customized by color me custom in anaheim, ca. back in the late 70s. its chopped and lead filled 4inches, molded fender flares and visor, has a custom front grill and a tilt bed. also has a ford 9in. rear end and It use to have a 360 v8 and a auto tranny, but is a roller now. Im asking $800.00 firm. Im in the highdesert,ca. THANX!!! (760 ) 684-3347 ask for Bobby

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a old custom 75 620 truck that was customized by color me custom in anaheim, ca. back in the late 70s. its chopped and lead filled 4inches, molded fender flares and visor, has a custom front grill and a tilt bed. also has a ford 9in. rear end and It use to have a 360 v8 and a auto tranny, but is a roller now. Im asking $800.00 firm. Im in the highdesert,ca. THANX!!! (760 ) 684-3347 ask for Bobby

Pic's Please

John i believe it's this truck...

Berdoochop.jpg

This pic is from back in the day that Steroid sent me but you get the idea. If it's not the 620 in ? im sorry.

I just wonder what it looks like now. And if I can beat steroid to it.

I just wonder what it looks like now. And if I can beat steroid to it.

question is, what are you gonna do with a 620 chop top? probably wont be able to sit in it...you are too tall!!! besides ya got those z cars and the goons too...whacha doin tryin to corner the Datsun market...LOL???????

Mike!!!! that looks like it could be "Choptanas"" Twin!!! :cool::cool::cool:

I talked with him about it last night, he is going to send me a bunch of pictures today. He has to go down to where the truck is to get pics....I think that is the truck though..he said it was faded yellow into orange....I am just affraid that it might be all cut up because of the V8...we will see...

Edited by 1lo620

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.