Good datsun Machine shop in L.A., S.D. or O.C.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

X2 I'm lookin to have some wheels bored out and also shave a bit of the mounting face to gain a little more offset.

I can help you with that. My shop is in lake Elsinore. But I'm in Corona. We could meet half way. Say top of Cajon pass.

I am looking to get my l20b block checked/cleaned etc and the U67 machined... Don't have a ton to spend but I want to build up the L20b into a mild running performance engine for my 521. Nothing crazy but something strong and fun.

Mike

I am looking for someone to change out my hubs on the 620 to 5 lug. I posted

pictures of my new porsche wheels on the trucks section recently. Should I

be calling machine shops or Hot Rod Shops?

Greg id assume most machine shops can do the job. Bring 1 of the new rims so they can measure the lug pattern.

well post his # for all of us. help generate business for him. i know i have some caliper brackets i need finished up ...

My shop # is 951-245-6240 Williams Machine,Inc.

Lake Elsinore Ca.

well post his # for all of us. help generate business for him. i know i have some caliper brackets i need finished up ...

619-697-4094

You most likely will get mike to answer, ask for marty, he is the owner and a great guy that will work with you.

he is off the 54 freeway in san diego

tell him "the Ryans" sent ya. me and my brother and law ryan both have motors there right now.

~Ryan

I hope Greg calls you john. Would you guys be able to tackle the job he needs ? Basically re-drill the front hubs & rear drums to a Porsche 5 lug pattern.

I send Greg a p.m. last night.

• 1 month later...
I am looking to get my l20b block checked/cleaned etc and the U67 machined... Don't have a ton to spend but I want to build up the L20b into a mild running performance engine for my 521. Nothing crazy but something strong and fun.

Mike

never got an answer... Got some info from Datrod but any other opinions?