280zx mc vs d21 4x4 mc

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now that i think of it i would need it to be for front disk rear drum ? do any zx's come with that?

im wonderin what it would take to make a d21 mc fit.. or something bigger then the one i have because i dont like how far i need to push the pedal down to stop... i mean im dont jamming down hard or nothin an i dont have to pump it but still.. if u drove my truck u would know what i mean

so i should ask for a 79? 280zx 15/16 M/C ?? or maybe a 80? so even tho its a 4 wheel disc m/c your drums work fine? i figured it would be too much for em..

IIRC it was 79/80 that fit and 80-82 that didnt fit. C'mon it was three years ago, i cant remember now:D

82/83 is different style than my 81. So 79-81 should be the one you're looking for. You'll probably have to get the resevoirs from a junk yard as the M/C's I've bought didn't come with them..had to swap over from my old one.

IIRC it was 79/80 that fit and 80-82 that didnt fit. C'mon it was three years ago, i cant remember now:D

who's stoned now???? :lol:

82/83 is different style than my 81. So 79-81 should be the one you're looking for. You'll probably have to get the resevoirs from a junk yard as the M/C's I've bought didn't come with them..had to swap over from my old one.

i see, good to know... do you think i can just use the 620 resivors? or maybe not ? hmm pics? lol