they don't make em like this anymore

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We too had a 1965 Chevrolet, a wagon with 283 automatic. We loved that car.

Yes, they don't make 'em like that any more. The new ones are heavier, quieter, more powerful, more reliable, stop better, go faster, handle better, accelerate quicker and still are more fuel efficient. Pity Chevrolet stopped making them back in 1996. Well, Ford still makes a nice fullsize car RWD car.

But the 1965 had more style in my opinion.

A plane took pictures of the farm I lived on and the owner had it blown up. It was b&w and had been 'colorized' by hand. Like Photoshop but with a brush. The guy who did it put small round red dots on the back for tail lights. The '66 had horizontal lights not round. Oh well.

i have been obsessed since with anything with little round taillights!
me too. like the old nissan in your avatar piccy. Or how upset I was when the '93 (?) vette change from round taillights to rounded-square... was thinking of putting round RX taillights on the Datsun.
me too. like the old nissan in your avatar piccy. Or how upset I was when the '93 (?) vette change from round taillights to rounded-square... was thinking of putting round RX taillights on the Datsun.

yes skylines are nice!!! what kind of rx tails are round? i don't remember. i really want the assend of a 140z to but on my b210. 3 round lights on each side like the impala