Holy Religeous Artifact found: proof that Jesus drove a Datsun

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I have my doubts and now believe it to be a fake. I had it carbon dated and the plastic is no more than 25 years old. This would make it a Nissan or surely call into question the long held belief that Jesus even drove a Datsun. One only has to look at the width to see that it is much too wide for most 4cyl L motors. Scholars are reluctant to admit it's use on a later Z series motor and cling to the belief that it was indeed from a Maxima, (possibly a goon for extra seating for disciples) with L24E motor, (larger shroud) that he drove. To support this it is widely accepted that through '84, both Nissan and Datsun badges were still being used on that particular car. Technically it was still a Datsun.

Here are images of the only two holy '84 Maxima badges known to exist, prior to the Nissan/Datsun schism. Both were found together near the Dead Sea. I have had them and their provenance authenticated and they have been in my family collection of Datsun icons for years.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/620stuffLargeWinCE.jpg[/img]"]620stuffLargeWinCE.jpg

The debate rages on

Edited by datzenmike