i was able to stand on the ice

Mend

my mom said we had about 14 inches of snow, and in the middle there's a layer of ice. i managed to stand on the ice a few times, but i finally made a video about it.

i also uploaded a bunch of snow pictures i took onto my photobucket

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/Mend30012/snow/

there are also pictures of the datsuns in there. post your fave picture i took, or post your own videos/pictures

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on the news this morning that gresham was in a state of emergency, and they had the police cruising around in humvees.

That's crazy!

lol i saw that to, i didnt even know we where in a state of emergancy, i havent watched news all week haha. the natl gaurd was out helping them

Yes, we got hit pretty hard with the Snow and Ice. Now we get to see about getting more come tomorrow. Only happens every so many years, so we have a lot of make up to do, compared to other areas in the country. We should be thankful that we still have a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, and family to love. Of course that means all of our Ratsun family as well. Ya all have a wonderful Christmas may Santa bring you all something nice for your Datsuns.

Of course that means all of our Ratsun family as well. Ya all have a wonderful Christmas may Santa bring you all something nice for your Datsuns.

:D Ratsun is a lovely little dysfunctional family lol

and iv already got me some boxes comin :lol:

:D Ratsun is a lovely little dysfunctional family lol

and iv already got me some boxes comin :lol:

This reminds me of a good ol song.......

***I hate you,....you hate me,.....we are a dyfunctional family,...A shot rang out, ....Barney hit thr floor,.......No more purple dinosaur. :lol::lol:

Nice video Mend! My girls and I built a Ratsun ice castle with that ice. Fun stuff! I like your pics too.