Few things wanted. Cash in hand!

It's time to give my 620 some love. I'm in the market for all of the following and have cash for the right parts, provided they are available now and in great condition.

1. Weber 32/36 with electric choke. It needs to be in great condition. No junk here.

2. Weber adapter for L series intake. Preferably the one piece style.

3. If anyone has a 225mm clutch kit sitting around they want to sell..

4. L16 exhaust manifold.

I'm in Portland.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I gots a manifold and down pipe I have a adapter but its a 2 piece style you can have them free! Maybe we could do some labor swaping cause I could always use some help with my ka swap man or if ya got a napz bellhousing I need one of those.

i have a running weber, with adapter still mounted to the mani. im doing the r1 carb upgrade and wont need the stuff. the weber is rebuilt too. i think it needs to have the idle jet changed tho, the secondary is well set up. i would take 100 bux plus shipping for the whole shebang.

i have a running weber, with adapter still mounted to the mani. im doing the r1 carb upgrade and wont need the stuff. the weber is rebuilt too. i think it needs to have the idle jet changed tho, the secondary is well set up. i would take 100 bux plus shipping for the whole shebang.

Electric or manual choke?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.