Strut caps for 510.

datrod

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously......drool just ran down my chin!!! That's something I couldn't even hope to touch on my manual machines. :(

I'm lovin' the resevoir caps too!!!!!

Does that strut cap have a rounded top on it??? How do they attach to the tower??

Very sweet!!!!

I was headed to bed....now I want to go play in the shop! :)

O.K. guy's. I took a solid piece of aluminum and machined it out to the same dimentions as a stock plastic one. Just a little shorter about .100 . The little nub that sits inside the shock tower has an o-ring on it. that's what holds it in place. Oh and I do sell them if anyone want's a set. :D

O.K. guy's. I took a solid piece of aluminum and machined it out to the same dimentions as a stock plastic one. Just a little shorter about .100 . The little nub that sits inside the shock tower has an o-ring on it. that's what holds it in place. Oh and I do sell them if anyone want's a set. :D

I impressed. I like it..:)

Is it possible to switch the textlogo from "Datsun" To "Ratsun" ??:cool:

Whats the costs??

-Richard

I impressed. I like it..:)

Is it possible to switch the textlogo from "Datsun" To "Ratsun" ??:cool:

Whats the costs??

-Richard

I can put whatever you want. RATSUN was my next set anyway. If I get enough people that like em and want a set I can do them for $50.00 per set. I spent alot of time on the fitment and such so the coulpe sets I made would have costs a couple hundred $ a set. :lol: Don't see any datsun guy's willing to shell out that kind of $$$. Even at $50.00 that sounds like alot of dough, But it takes quite a bit of effort to do it. And I have to pay my electric bill.

I can put whatever you want. RATSUN was my next set anyway. If I get enough people that like em and want a set I can do them for $50.00 per set. I spent alot of time on the fitment and such so the coulpe sets I made would have costs a couple hundred $ a set. :lol: Don't see any datsun guy's willing to shell out that kind of $$$. Even at $50.00 that sounds like alot of dough, But it takes quite a bit of effort to do it. And I have to pay my electric bill.

I think $50 is a very very good price. Its pure billet:):)..

If you accept paypal and willing to ship to Europe at my costs Im interested.

How many sets must be in order before fabrication time??

-Richard

I think $50 is a very very good price. Its pure billet:):)..

If you accept paypal and willing to ship to Europe at my costs Im interested.

How many sets must be in order before fabrication time??

-Richard

I'll have to check and see if my paypal acct is still active. I have no problem with shipping. I've shipped to japan & australia. If I can get a couple more orders were good to go.