• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe...

SS .... 1.3 liter J? series engine and 4 speed

SSS 1.6 liter R series (Roadster) engine with twin carburetor only in '67 and with 4 speed or BW 35 automatic.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, onegreenev said:

Im picking up a 67 411.  Does anyone know the difference between the SS and the SSS versions of the 411 or is there any difference? 

Thanks

Pete

I think the SS also has twin SUs on the J13 or something weird 

Your location shows as Marysville CA

Check this out,  on March 30th-31st there is a swap meet at 510Keepers house and there will be a couple of us 411 guys showing up from up here in Washington.. Be fun to hear about what you are looking at . We don't know much about obscure JDM 411s ,, but we know a bunch about normal imported models.. 

It's on Margaritaville way in Penn Valley.  i'll find address in a bit,, I don't remember it but if you find Margaritaville Way it's hard to miss,, it's at the end of it .   

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

I think the SS also has twin SUs on the J13 or something weird 

Your location shows as Marysville CA

Check this out,  on March 30th-31st there is a swap meet at 510Keepers house and there will be a couple of us 411 guys showing up from up here in Washington.. Be fun to hear about what you are looking at . We don't know much about obscure JDM 411s ,, but we know a bunch about normal imported models.. 

It's on Margaritaville way in Penn Valley.  i'll find address in a bit,, I don't remember it but if you find Margaritaville Way it's hard to miss,, it's at the end of it .   

They are the Kings of the 510’s. They have been collecting 510 stuff for 40 years. Other Datsun stuff too. I actually sent him an email today to ask if they have a couple things if I end up needing them. I’ll be posting my musings with this new beastie after I get it. I’ll be doing video as well. 510Keepers is just up the road from me. 

• Like 1