Lund cab visor

Does anybody know anything about Lund cab visors on 720s I've seen only a couple pictures of the 1 tons having them. There was a red one ton with one for sale not to long ago near me. I can't find anything online about them. Except, I found a single one on eBay listed for a 80 - 86 Nissan pickup for 400 dollars +100 shipping, I decided to nab it up cause why not. I was just wondering if anybody knew more about them.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had one for a 620? May have gotten it off a Toyota once. Never considered putting it on as the truck already had visors inside. Makes it really hard to see the traffic light change without leaning forward to look under it and the aerodynamics are terrible.

Throwing a set of some of those orange cab clearance lights like the big rigs too? Post it up when you get it mounted. For some reason those things do look good on certain vehicles. Like Mr. Ts van. I pitty the fool that badmouths Mr. Ts van!

Its mainly for cosmetics, I'm not too worried about aerodynamics as I'll power through it with my turbo z24 and soon to be ka24e, I figured the visor would look really good on it. I am looking into those orange cab lights too to go on it, I'll post some pics when I get it on