710 scam????

Got this this morning....

Hello,

My name is Bradon Carlton and I am an Investigator with the Colorado Public Defenders Office in Weld County. I am working on a case that involves a 1977 Datsun 710 wagon. Unfortunately the original Datsun 710 wagon in this case is no longer available and I am undergoing efforts to locate another one in decent condition to view in person. Are you possibly in possession of a Datsun 710 wagon or know of anyone that would possibly have a 1977 Datsun 710 wagon that I would be able to speak with about this matter? Specifically I was hoping to take some photos of the vehicle with my team. I greatly appreciate any information you may be able to provide and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

---------------------------------------

There is a Brandon Carlton in the pub defenders office in Weld county which proves nothing. I'm wondering if all 710 owners on Ratsun are being targeted. You would think they would contact the local authorities and the DMV and have them contact me.

So what do you think????

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't respond. Even if this is legit, which is a big maybe. Who wants the cops snooping around taking your personal time photographing their vehicle for free. If you or any one do feel the need to help. I would ask for his office phone number so that you can verify his identity and only communicate through that number (Not his direct line).

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On 2/9/2024 at 11:18 AM, datzenmike said:

Got this this morning....

Hello,

My name is Bradon Carlton and I am an Investigator with the Colorado Public Defenders Office in Weld County. I am working on a case that involves a 1977 Datsun 710 wagon. Unfortunately the original Datsun 710 wagon in this case is no longer available and I am undergoing efforts to locate another one in decent condition to view in person. Are you possibly in possession of a Datsun 710 wagon or know of anyone that would possibly have a 1977 Datsun 710 wagon that I would be able to speak with about this matter? Specifically I was hoping to take some photos of the vehicle with my team. I greatly appreciate any information you may be able to provide and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

---------------------------------------

There is a Brandon Carlton in the pub defenders office in Weld county which proves nothing. I'm wondering if all 710 owners on Ratsun are being targeted. You would think they would contact the local authorities and the DMV and have them contact me.

So what do you think????

Psssst!!  Hey Mike, you wanna me to go take care of this numbnutz??  Weld county is just north of me, I'm in Arvada!! 😉  No, I do not know of any 710 Wagon's around here............

Edited by yenpit