Found these radiators on eBay?

builte

I found these 3 row radiators online for the 720 by spawon has anybody ever used them I'm skeptical because I don't think spawon even makes anything for Nissan or if this would even work? https://www.ebay.com/itm/133970382491?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2vSNdoczQ_S&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=1g-do-ebrve&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Good price! The stock is double row? I can't remember but it is much larger (L&W) than the earlier Z22 but thinner.

RzFMbax.jpg

I know this is a little off the subject.  But do you know if the bigger z24 rad will go in my z22 trucks? z22 rads are absolutely not avaliable anymore but I can get the z24 rad easy

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

BTW the 240SX radiator may work for you and is available from Vatozone for under a $100. Made for a KA24E so easily does a Z22.

https://www.autozone.com/cooling-heating-and-climate-control/radiator/nissandatsun/240sx

Maybe. I have gone the other way with a 240sx intake KAE to a stock 720 radiator. The hose routing looks kind of Dr. Seuss ish. Funny how a radiater inlet or outlet only a couple of inches off can cause a coolant hose routing nightmare. I would stick with the stock one if keeping it stock.

• Thanks 1