Rims options

Berkybot

I have been considering converting my 84 720 regular cab into a dually but can’t find any original rims. Would 6 lug Isuzu or Chevy rims fit? I have found aftermarket 16” 6 lug rims made for 90s Chevy/Isuzu but I’ve got no idea if they will work. If anyone knows anything let me know.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/10/2023 at 8:51 AM, Berkybot said:

I have been considering converting my 84 720 regular cab into a dually but can’t find any original rims. Would 6 lug Isuzu or Chevy rims fit? I have found aftermarket 16” 6 lug rims made for 90s Chevy/Isuzu but I’ve got no idea if they will work. If anyone knows anything let me know.

Nissan duallys came with two varieties of wheels. There were a wide six and a standard six lug bolt pattern. A proper dually uses six of the same wheels, but some of these conversions used standard offset wheels on the front end, which look funny to me.

15 hours ago, Stinky said:

Why would you want to do this?

Arent dually axles different?

Yes but according Wayno, thanks to him he has been very helpful, it’s possible to use adapters if you cannot find a proper dually axle. I would rather an axle but they are hard to find and hard to ship so I plan on going with adapters should I decide to continue with this project.

• Like 1