ENVY concert 12-27-08

Ok im posting this for Guy [Fontana620]. The rock band that he used to manage back in the 80's is having thier 24 year reunion concert on 12-27. It'll be in Rancho cucamonga [so. cal] & Guy has promised it will be loud. Good news too is it's a FREE show but donations will be appreciated to help cover the costs of the show. I know theres a few Ratsun / SWDP guys in So. cal & he'd love to see you guys there....

ENVYFLYER1a1acopy2.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason call Guy soon & glad your goin. I had my days off messed with...again but i may still be able to go. Ray [barstow] come on down..you can truck-pool with Jason possibly :cool: Hell this needs to be a SWDP get together..maybe a dinner after the show? Dave..i wont be wearing spandex :lol:

Hey Guy,

Sorry I cann't make it tonight. Hope everyone going has a GREAT time!!! Guy has put a lot into this reunion. Wish I could be there.

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a show!!! Me and my son went to check them out and these guys rocked!!! Got my son a electric guitar for christmas(he Broke every string on mine:rolleyes:)! This was my sons first Live show and he loved it!

The Gear...................................

ca589536.jpg

Guy(fontana620) introducing the Band....................

089dd5bb.jpg

the band jamming...............................

b81e1bf9.jpg

e3592709.jpg

a97991fb.jpg

The crowd enjoying the show.......................

8253ac8c.jpg

c28aab12.jpg

My son in the black shirt enjoying the show........................

c8f2be02.jpg

Guy and the band after the show.......................

bc8be114.jpg

I realy want to thank guy for the special invite to this awesome event:)! This was like a 80's flashback for me and I loved every minute of it:D!! My son was realy moved by the whole experiance and awesome show:D!! Thank you guy for the awesome event!!!!!