Is this too cheap?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too cheap?  That is the same price as what Pierce Manifolds charges.  OK, Pierce is $9 more
Weber Conversion Kit for Datsun Z24 32/36 DGEV K646 (piercemanifolds.com)

Carbs Unlimited
K646 - NISSAN TRUCK / SPORT UTILITY (carburetion.com)

I did notice on the eBay, the listing shows the seller in Hollister, CA, which is where Pierce Manifolds is located.  Reasonable to assume, this is the eBay store for Pierce Manifolds.

16 minutes ago, 720_Jeff said:

Too cheap?  That is the same price as what Pierce Manifolds charges.  OK, Pierce is $9 more
Weber Conversion Kit for Datsun Z24 32/36 DGEV K646 (piercemanifolds.com)

Carbs Unlimited
K646 - NISSAN TRUCK / SPORT UTILITY (carburetion.com)

I did notice on the eBay, the listing shows the seller in Hollister, CA, which is where Pierce Manifolds is located.  Reasonable to assume, this is the eBay store for Pierce Manifolds.

Word buying now 

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Probably the great co-vid reset.

Ain't that the Truth. Yeah we moved to Idaho during covid and then the swarm of Californians came...so we moved again to 8 hrs north. I'm about 1.5 hrs from canada. We just closed on a 10 acre parcel. Gf is ready to have babies too...but she got mad when I told her we already had a baby and her name is dotty ( my truck) lol

Well since you haven't popped the question yet, if you plan on keeping the datsun (and her) you may have to get creative before she starts eyeing it as diaper money. Somehow you need to incorporate it into the proposal, so down the road she says junior needs braces and the truck needs to go you can say "How could you say that, I proposed you in that truck" or something along those lines. Gotta make it part of the family. Because you will notice like the rest of us poor married guys realize, it becomes less of a democracy and our vote counts less and less as time goes on. Good luck on both fronts.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Well since you haven't popped the question yet, if you plan on keeping the datsun (and her) you may have to get creative before she starts eyeing it as diaper money. Somehow you need to incorporate it into the proposal, so down the road she says junior needs braces and the truck needs to go you can say "How could you say that, I proposed you in that truck" or something along those lines. Gotta make it part of the family. Because you will notice like the rest of us poor married guys realize, it becomes less of a democracy and our vote counts less and less as time goes on. Good luck on both fronts.

Yeah that's not how our relationship rolls. She gets to do what she wants and I do what I want. She doesn't care cause we both make really good money and we are good with controlling our purchases. She didn't say a peep when I went to home depot and dropped 4k on a bunch if new tools lol but I guess she also knows its for my company and how I make money. I'm also smart and the truck is noe registered under my business so its my "business truck" lol