Hardbody bed on a 720

frankendat

I haven't found much information on this, so that is the first red flag. But anyway, would a Hardbody double wall bed fit on an 84KC? The bed and my KC are far from me, at the moment, I wanted to know if this is an avenue to be pursued or if the juice is not worth the squeeze. If this is a potentially a viable swap, then I will bribe someone to go measure the Hardbody bed to determine if it is the specific Hardbody bed needed. For now I am inquiring to the Great Ratsun Brain Trust (GRBT) if any Hardbody bed will swap with a 720 bed without excessive hassle. (my bed has a couple of dents and some rust, the D21 bed in question has no dents, less rust and can be had for cheap)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you gentlemen, I was on the fence about it and you helped me avoid more hassle. The bed was dent free and much less rust than mine, which is what tempted. I couldn't decide if "double wall" bed was a plus or a minus, stronger but heavier? Anyway, Thanks again. I