Trying to identify these 14 inch steel rims.

I'm trying to figure out what these steelies were originally off of and I'm not having any luck. I don't remember there being any useful markings on them. 

I have a full set, 4 bolt 114.3 pattern, bit of a higher offset (~20 maybe). I pulled a full set of these out of a PNP probably 10 or more years ago to run on my B210 as they had good tires. I think they may have been off an 80s Toyota but it has just been too long. They are painted silver with black areas (looks stock) so I believe there may have been some kind of beauty ring or smaller hubcap at some time.

I've done several google and ebay searches looking for these without any success. Really want to know what the original application was as they fit the wider track width I've got modified for the 1200 really nicely while still sitting inside the wheel well. Edit: this is an old pic, I've since cleaned these up and put new tires on them.

image.thumb.jpeg.82bd2c58793e0ad6de8177d8b45c9ea2.jpeg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Try AE86

Damn those do look like it. Funniest thing is I looked at 80s Corollas and couldn't find it, never realized how many variations of steel wheels there are.

Edit: after searching this car posted with the stock wheels is literally the ONLY picture I can find of an AE86 with the 14 inch steel wheels, they all have alloys or aftermarket wheels.

Edit 2: looks like these were GT-S only... Well done Matt. Did find some old posts on some message boards.

Edited by Dguy210
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...