Abs?

Guest DatsuNoob

That was easy, I have a rough sense of humor. meant nothing by it buddy. I know how the stock braking is on these muthas, that's why I provide the services that I do. Nobody respects our rigs, and just cuts us off or passes us all the time assuming that these are slow pieces of shit.

That's why I love it when I can blow the doors off of some new overpriced piece of shit with my rattlecanned datsun!

:lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now thats smart thinking. thats why so many kids are getting in accidents no days. parents buy them subbies aand they think "i have AWD, i CANT lose control" and then die.

Back when I worked at Spaldings, you would be amazed at how many Subarus came in rolled. Pretty common occurance.

ABS isn't all that great in my opinion. In a controlled stop will it help you stop faster? Sure does. At the same time, it is a false sense of security, and I feel much more comfortable without it. I drive to the abilities of the vehicle. If I know my brakes are shitty, I still drive fast, but I leave a LOT of room in front. :)

What about installing a brake proportioning valve in the 620? That would probably be money better spent.