Tail lights

dat_sun720

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure that there are replacement LED bulbs that will replace the tungsten filament bulbs you have. Only problem is they draw less power and your turn signals and 4 ways may not work with them. Just replace the flasher unit with an electronic one.   

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I got some brand new 85 4x4 tail lights put on mine.The passenger side fit perfect.The driver side  hole had to be enlarge to fit and I sold my old one's on this site.They look better than new.But the price has about doubled.I put them on after I had my 720 painted.All my lights/Lens are brand new.Here are the before and after look.After the guy that bought mine said something about where I got my new one's from Ebay.I looked up the seller and he sold out,but someone else was seller the same one's for almost twice the amount,and the guy said he was going to buy them.The 4x4 one's have the black trim,not the chrome ones.I just looked it up on my Ebay purchasing history.I paid 54.10 for each one and they have the oem part number.I did crack the driver side one trying to get it  on.The body has 2 screw holes and one did not line up with the light,so I ended up buying another light.I still have the cracked one.I bought 2 on june 17,2021 and bought the other one on June 22,2021.Why would you want to put led in there for.

101_0092.jpg

100_8856.jpg

100_8857.jpg

100_8860.jpg

100_8862.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins

Your right Mke,and tint their windows toO dark and have a bunch of drugs in there car.They get there selves caught.We have tint laws here.Smoked tail lights, for instance, are widely considered to be illegal. Although you can tint to a certain level, it is generally not a great idea. As a rule of thumb, in Georgia, you must keep 70% of light brightness visible.

Edited by Thomas Perkins