• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the bottom metal strip the same on NL's and L320s? I know the NL glass is wider but if the metal strip at the bottom is the same it'd be a lot easier to source one from an L320. The getting the glass cut would be easy if you have the other side to use as a template. 

I was thinking the same thing. It's likely another Datsun model would also share that lower strip.

There may be  a strip of felt squeezed into the channel, along with the glass, and that felt may help seal the glass against the door, but if you were able to see it, you may be able to figure out how to modify it to work.

Edited by Stoffregen Motorsports

They are not the same, the slot where the arm goes is slightly shorter although it might work, the slot is offset differently also although one might be able to make it work if the offset does not put the window out of balance.

Here is a NL320 window with a L320 window on top of it with the window/bracket connection centered, as you can see the NL320 slot is wasted and that is why I said nothing about having it.

DSC00436.JPG.ef8be4e387342f22ed76f9125189a620.JPG

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...