Cylinder Head ID Requested

I know, I'm not supposed to post parts for sale here, but I have a random cylinder head that I want to get rid of and I don't know if it's an E1 cylinder head. I think it is, as it came in the bed of my 320 when I bought it many years ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

20220222_175041.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the pic, it appears to be an early E1 with the rocker tower stud mount valve rocker cover. Could also be a late 50's - early 60's Austin/Morris head which should fit the E1. Looks just like the head on our 1963 built 320.

• Like 1

1961 MGA alloy cover on E1 that is original to our pickup. There's a cast-in MG octagon emblem under the Datsun tag that I took off the original stamped cover. The Datsun tag is just laying over the MG logo. I mounted the tag over on the oil filter side of the cover and poked a hole for a PCV fitting in the center of the MG logo.

Right_Side_Overhead_View.jpg

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1

So wondering if anyone needs that head. I also have the valve cover for it.

Did a massive cleanup and got rid of three pallets worth of good stuff last week. Heavy stuff that was taking up valuable shop space. Put three grand in my pocket already too!!!

• Like 1