so... im sorry i dissapeared,my pc crashed

this for the people who were intrested in my clock that i pissed away. sorry. i would have gotten back to you but my pc crashed but you couldve called like anyone else, he gave me $20.00 because i didnt know exactly what i had.now i know . i guess ill research my stuff first. besides, i its not like i was out of gas and money i just thought someone could use it more than me and offer me a fair offer. thanks. by the way im not selling my datsun... not for $20.00 anyway

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this for the people who were intrested in my clock that i pissed away. sorry. i would have gotten back to you but my pc crashed but you couldve called like anyone else, he gave me $20.00 because i didnt know exactly what i had.now i know . i guess ill research my stuff first. besides, i its not like i was out of gas and money i just thought someone could use it more than me and offer me a fair offer. thanks. by the way im not selling my datsun... not for $20.00 anyway

i didnt know he was turning a buck

That funny. My friend just bought a 1980's 4runner sr5 turbo with the r22 for like 1,500 cus he cried to the owner that he needed a work car and that's all the money he had. BUT! He bought it only to be sold 3 days later for 4,500. BASTERDS!!!!! I dont care if your a friend or not. I find that very very dirty... People say that its ok, I dont... Next time my friend, find good datsun stuff and sell it for a fair price.

I think Juke is selling a 521/520 on ebay now? I think that 521/520 I have seen on ebay was a Cali truck with 4 wheel disk brakes. They were asking 7k here in Cali but could not sell it. I think he bought it cheap and is on ebay for 7k right now I think...

if someone needs a car to get to work, you can get running Hondas for $500.... that's what I tell people :D

All my friends are into Hondas/Nissan/Toys and are currently being converted into Datsun fanatics btw. He is no longer my friend. He just uses people like he used me the other day when he needed a engine hoist. He asked me that he bought a car that once again needed it for work. The engine was bad and needed and engine hoist to replace the engine. So he asked me for my hoist and I said no! The next day he comes back and he took advantage of my little bro and took my engine joist! Then brought it back when I was not at home and left it outside in the front yard!!!! MF!!!!!! It could of have gotten stolen!!!

THEN HE SOLD THE CAR!!!!

Lots of baddddd experiences with Obet Laguanas. Watch out for that guy....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.