78kc head on collision last night

620mike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you were ok after that. i wouldve never guessed somebody wouldve walked away from that especially seeing the seats moved from the cab twisting so bad and the steering wheel all bent up. you got really lucky there. i dont think i saw a response on it but do you know why the guy swerved over? did he just have a death wish?

When we were in the ambulance together he said that he was avoiding someone else and he just lost control........ i think he just didnt like my datsun lol:D

that would be great if i get some parts together i could get my 79 on the road though and would be happy when i get a little better im going to pick n pull to get some parts and some of the wireing harness i need thanks for everyones support:D

you're welcome to if you can use 'em for your 79......

Really too bad about your KC - looks like it was a pretty sound, original truck. Glad you made it out in one piece - from the photos, it looks you could have come out of it in a WHOLE lot worse shape. Any idea who the bozo who hit you came all the way across 4 lanes of traffic and wound up in your lane?