Difference between fenders....?

LeDevil

I think they are the same but I just wanna make sure the Wagon fenders will work on the 2 and 4 door 510's right it? It's the Wagons doors that wont go on the 2 or 4 door? If I'm wrong please correct me :) Thanks guys

EDIT: The Wagon bumpers aswell will those work on the 2 or 4 doors?

Edited by LeDevil
Added bumper question
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fenders are the same 68 and 69 have different signals than 70-73. doors are the same for front 4 door and wagon. 2 door doors are different than 4 doors. Front bumpers are all the same although they make 3 different styles 3 piece 2 piece and 1 piece although 1 piece is not factory it was an aftermarket option in the 70's that was made to replace the smashed up ones and is rare some people weld up the 2 and 3 piece ones and have them re chromed to be 1 piece.

I think they are the same but I just wanna make sure the Wagon fenders will work on the 2 and 4 door 510's right it? It's the Wagons doors that wont go on the 2 or 4 door? If I'm wrong please correct me :) Thanks guys

EDIT: The Wagon bumpers aswell will those work on the 2 or 4 doors?

Wagon bumpers are slightly different.

But sedan bumpers will bolt on to wagon

Haven't tried using wagon bumpers to sedan.

I'm assuming it will bolt on but slightly longer around the bend going to the quarter panel.

Wagon bumpers are slightly different.

But sedan bumpers will bolt on to wagon

Haven't tried using wagon bumpers to sedan.

I'm assuming it will bolt on but slightly longer around the bend going to the quarter panel.

not 100% but i think 1/4 panel bolt spacing is different, so you coud be able to use if you only use the frame mounts.