first monthly SD cruise

nihon kyusha

thursday meets have been getting bigger and bigger. i really enjoy talking with everyone and getting new ideas and sharing info. well we all decided to have monthly cruises and everyone is invited. they will take place first saturday of every month. DEC 6 will be the first one at 10:00am starting at the usual meeting spot. if your car isn't runnig come on down anyway someone will probably let you ride with them any way. i'll have an open seat myself. after wards we will all go to eat at dave and busters. any questions please PM me. hope to see all out there.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well the past 2 were slow because of the holidays but this one looks to be back to at least 10 cars (more and more and more would be better) the cruises are getting bigger so i'm actually expecting even more than that.

here's where we meet:

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&lat=32.770599&lon=-117.147281&zoom=17&q1=1620%20Camino%20De%20La%20Reina%20San%20Diego%2C%20CA%2092108%20