weber carb

Roman Tasel

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may find a used working one. I found one for my 75 Celica for like $75 with shipping.

RacerX

yup. keep hitting the bone yards. i found mine in a rusted out beat up 79 620. so far it has cost me, including purchase, about $60. i rebuilt it and got some gasket material to make a new base gasket. you may be lucky and find one like i did for ALOT less than retail.

Ha ha. Spell check would OK "there" 'cause it's spelt right. (least I didn't say speld or rite) Is there such a thing as a grammar check?

yes there is but its in Word.

If you're looking in the wrecking yards, keep your eye out for late 70's/early 80's Ford or GM 4 cylinder vehicles. Some of them had the Holley 5200 Carb, which is a Weber 32/36 built under license by Holley.

I can't remember all the models off the top of my head, but I have one sitting on the desk next to me that I pulled out of a Chevette (cost me $25). I believe the 4 cylinder Pintos had them too. A quick Google search should give you a decent list of what to keep your eye out for.