i think i need these, or is there a more ratsun way to fix it?

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cut up some old radiator hose in rectangles and stack to desired heights and then glue them all together :D. i cant really tell how they mount from the pics but if they bolt in or somthing just stick a bolt threw or ect to fit your mounting application.

lol i made the rubber portion of my muffler hanger out of old radiator hose :D

I bought then NEW ones off of EBAY...They are fine. They look really great on the fender top, they keep the hood at a great height and they really werent that much money.

HOWEVER....

The comment about there being two different sizes is a good one! I did not know that! :blink:

My hood shakes at idle like I've got a massive cam in the L16 under the hood:lol: I tell everyone it's a shaker hood (Mopar guys will get it!)!

I am going to reevaluate the rear rubber pieces and see if I can cut some off to create a tighter fit.

Either way, it is nice when you close it, to have the thing not have to slam so hard. I just close it slowly, and then push a little bit...and it snaps into place!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!