• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jaimesix

Nice KZ.

For a while those KZ were the King of the Hill bikes, unbeatable. Nice paint job. That guy is going to be stoked.

Let's....all...do...the time warp...agaaaaaaaiiiiiin......

Love the older bikes. Definitely easier to work on. I'm a Suzuki guy myself: '68 250 X-6 Hustler, '71 T500, '72 GT750 water buffalo, '76 Harley Sportster, '71 Harley FL, '76 GS750, and, now, a GS1100E:

1983_GS1100E_Ron3_450.jpg

Mine's a bit beat and has a Yoshimura exhaust, but you get the idea.

The GS1100 and the KZ1000 are considered UJM's: Ultimate Japanese Motorcycle.

Nice Suzuki. I got a Honda CB750F ( 82 ). I jusy sent my rear wheel ( stock 2.50 in wide ) to Kosman for widening. Not cheap, but I wanted to do it for a long time. I like the look of the stock "Comstar" wheel, but wide. I will have it made to 5 in. It will look awesome, and with a fat tire ( 180/55/18 ) it will take on cornering like a charm.

Later on I will go for the front wheel, from 2.15 to 3.5in. I also have a 1100F engine ( my bike came in 3 versions, 750, 900 and 1100 ) that I will rebuild this winter and swap in . Nobody will know what I have ( a 1100engine ) so all the unsuspecting will suffer humilliating defeats courtesy of my 750 Honda!:D

Jaime.________________________________________________________

Nice KZ.

For a while those KZ were the King of the Hill bikes, unbeatable. Nice paint job. That guy is going to be stoked.

Nice Suzuki. I got a Honda CB750F ( 82 ). I jusy sent my rear wheel ( stock 2.50 in wide ) to Kosman for widening. Not cheap, but I wanted to do it for a long time. I like the look of the stock "Comstar" wheel, but wide. I will have it made to 5 in. It will look awesome, and with a fat tire ( 180/55/18 ) it will take on cornering like a charm.

Later on I will go for the front wheel, from 2.15 to 3.5in. I also have a 1100F engine ( my bike came in 3 versions, 750, 900 and 1100 ) that I will rebuild this winter and swap in . Nobody will know what I have ( a 1100engine ) so all the unsuspecting will suffer humilliating defeats courtesy of my 750 Honda!:D

Jaime.________________________________________________________

until i go flying by you on this:

DSC_3484.jpg

Ahhh I just found this thread, Nice KZ. I always had a soft spot for it.

The goose approves post had me laughing lol.

I personally want the GPZ750t the 1100 is really sweet too. They are like the younger brother to the KZ unless I'm mistaken?

There was one parked idling a block from me like a week ago, had be drooling. They are just so hard to find in the condition I'd like.

Guest jaimesix
until i go flying by you on this:

DSC_3484.jpg

I like Datsuns, not FWD plastic ricers. Bikewise, I do not like plastic either.

Sorry, not impressed.

Jaime,._____________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix

I like the GPZ 1100 81-83. It has a big gas tank and looks mean.

Been hunting for one, not easy to find a good one and inexpensive....it will take me a while.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

Ya I know that well. I have been hunting for the 80's GPZt 750 for years now. I can either only find them perfect or not at all.

Worth the hunt though on both counts. That 1100 is a monster.

Guest jaimesix
Ya I know that well. I have been hunting for the 80's GPZt 750 for years now. I can either only find them perfect or not at all.

Worth the hunt though on both counts. That 1100 is a monster.

No kidding.

Most bikes I see ( GPZ 1100 ) go for an arm and 2 legs.....:cursing:

Patience...patience.....:lol:

Jaime.____________________________________________________

• 2 months later...