620 clock for dash make offer

Ted...maybe I should have given David a sticker for it.

I helped him out with money....might even be able to help him get a job driving tractor/trailer.

What..uh...did you offer him for it? Two stickers?

Anyway..if somebody wants it I could use a radiator...or 6 stickers.

I have a radiator!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted...maybe I should have given David a sticker for it.

I helped him out with money....might even be able to help him get a job driving tractor/trailer.

What..uh...did you offer him for it? Two stickers?

Anyway..if somebody wants it I could use a radiator...or 6 stickers.

i didn't offer anything. then again i don't need another clock either. i got one off a fellow ratsun member a few months back and still have it. got it for a song too. but i didn't offer it up the minute i got it. you could have offered to help him get a job driving truck with out the exchange. but then again if he's cool with you just helping him out, i can't complain.

I'm donating it through Ebay to make a wish if it's any of your fucking business.

Oh thats right it isn't any of your FUCKING business. :fu:

Okay look you jealous little men, I don't have to defend my actions whatsoever on this board.

However,would it cause an uproar if you knew about the time I gave...GRATIS....a dogleg 5 speed

to another member? Or sold an old fairly valuable set of Permacast turbines for $ 50.00.

Hey Bagged, didn't I have you come over for a free tail gate or some other something a while back?

Don't recall what it was...BUT IT WAS FREE!!...ask him...he's a good guy.

So...if ND is okay with it what the hell is your problem (s)? Go play with your Green army soldiers.

Edited by phatdave
typo
I'm donating it through Ebay to make a wish if it's any of your fucking business.

Oh thats right it isn't any of your FUCKING business. :fu:

Okay look you jealous little men, I don't have to defend my actions whatsoever on this board.

However,would it cause an uproar if you knew about the time I gave...GRATIS....a dogleg 5 speed

to another member? Or sold an old fairly valuable set of Permacast turbines for $ 50.00.

Hey Bagged, didn't I have you come over for a free tail gate or some other something a while back?

Don't recall what it was...BUT IT WAS FREE!!...ask him...he's a good guy.

So...if ND is okay with it what the hell is your problem (s)? Go play with your Green army soldiers.

Damn, I was just asking, didn't mean anything by it. No reason to get your panties in a wod. Excuse me, (Wad)

Edited by Rubberman

I could take this crap personal and type a bunch of shit, but I figure it want do any good. I could really could care less what you did with the clock, I was just giving you some shit about it because I thought you were going to sell it on here,but then you thru it on ebay.. I was really wanting to buy the clock and didn't care who sold it to me. But I wasn't going to get into a bidding war with someone on ebay. Enough said about this shit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.