720 Hard at Work

Rust-n-Peace

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My weenie shrinks just looking at that photo. Funny thing is my wife and I have a home in Maine but leave early oct. to Florida. You all are some hardy folks to live up there in the winter. That being said I plan to haul my 720 up there this year because we live on the water on the coast in Florida and the fear of losing my 720 in a hurricane is what would bother me the most over losing the house. I have had that truck 30 years and drive it daily when in Fl. Nice pic and keep it working they like to run, setting Is when you get issues. 

• Like 1
On 3/4/2019 at 11:37 AM, Rust-n-Peace said:

IMG_1446_zpsjnumz7mu.jpg

My $250 720 King Cab. After getting her running (carb & electrical problems), removing all vacuum lines, getting the brakes working, patching the frame and replacing hydraulic lines, I was finally able to use her today….

This is a thing of beauty!! Love the plow attachment. We just had a freak snow storm and I had so much fun taking the 720 out. Was daydreaming of a plow. Great work👏

• Like 1