16" 6 Lug Wheels with Tires $80

Not mine but look to be a good deal for someone in So Cal. especially for $80!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/904912283.html

1181f41443kf3m13oa8b37cbab82b5fe01688.jpg

1g813b14a3n23pe3l88b38c594f68d8a41620.jpg

16" factory chrome rims from a late model Chevrolet / GMC pickup with the 6 lug ( 6 x 5.5 pattern).

Should fit just about any 6 lug truck. Definately will fit all 6 lug Nissan/Datsun (I had them on my 1973 Datsun pickup)

Tires are Michelin Symmetrys 225/60R16, I bought them used, but they have several thousand miles still left in them, i.e. not bald,no leaks, and recently balanced.

Ready to mount and go!

Call 760 - 494 - 7230

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are actually mine. Pulled them in favor of some Titans.

Would you believe 7 people called and 5 more emailed... but no one showed up!

Flaky people abound.

One guy actually called and asked if I'd go lower... I'm thinking - "gee, do you want me just to give them to you?"

This is why I hate trying to sell stuff.

I will add, when I say "several thousand miles left" in the tires, keep in mind tires usually go 30 ~ 40k. They ain't bald but they are saying hello to the wear indicators. The value is largely in the rims and the fact you have a mounted set of tires that will get you down the road for a little while (for just $20 a corner).

Edited by BenJammin
Those are actually mine. Pulled them in favor of some Titans.

Flaky people abound.

One guy actually called and asked if I'd go lower... I'm thinking - "gee, do you want me just to give them to you?"

This is why I hate trying to sell stuff.

I will add, when I say "several thousand miles left" in the tires, keep in mind tires usually go 30 ~ 40k. They ain't bald but they are saying hello to the wear indicators. The value is largely in the rims and the fact you have a mounted set of tires that will get you down the road for a little while (for just $20 a corner).

Yeah, thats why I hate craigslist some times. If I could find a deal like that around here i'd pay $80 just for the rims. :eek:

Rims and tires sold today - ad deleted from CL.

Side note, the guy was happy to get them... but of course he threw the obligatory lowball of $60 and I just looked at him and said "Dude, you're paying $20 each for a rim wih a tire, don't you think that's a good deal?". He smiles and says "yeah, that's a great deal, I'm sorry."

Damn straight it was a good deal.

Flaky people abound.

Its a Datsun thing!!!!!!!!!

I have some chrome Pathfinders for 60$ but NOSALE so far.

I think Im going to send them to the recycler.

That means if I dont get $60 for it then it goes to the dump. No inbetween prices!!!!!!!

near Seattle local pickup only PM me if interested

Edited by banzai510(hainz)

Yeah, but I had $170 in the set, lost $90 just to get rid of them and get some quick cash. Getting really strapped between my yougest kid's preschool and Christmas rolling around. Btw, did they leave a couple months out of 2008? Seems like it rolled by awfully quick!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.