Sign in to follow this  
David lo pan 2

got another datsun

Damn ... that was a good deal ... it was the first 4dr 610 I've seen in ten years on sfbay craigslist, and a it's a 73 .. :cool:

I emailed the guy about that one and then puff, it was gone... lol... good buy!

I have a 74 610 sedan, missing some parts though.

I didn't really need another car, it was just such a killer deal on a rare car.. I have this one put aside until I can locate parts here and there. A guy in Modesto I meet has a 610 2dr & just sold their sedan. He helped me out with some parts.

I might actually sell this one though. I don't want to but I just have too many to finish right now. I'm aiming to finish up a 64 nova ss by summer(complete build) then I'm going to start on the rx3 wagon & 72 corona mx22 2dr ht. If you might be looking for another, I'll let you know.

Greg

Luckily I have all the parts! When I'm ready, I need to get a another 12a or 13b for it.. in the works already. ;) out of all the Jtin I have, that goon is the one that everyone wants to buy from me.. almost sold it.. glad I didn't... I want it running next to my 510 goon... redrumlscarjunkie Is my instagram, you can check out my projects on there.

Greg

I hate posting pics on forums now using a third party.. photo bucket killed it for me too. Instagram has me spoiled...:)

Thanks! I had a hell of a time finding the rear windshield & quarter windshield for it! Luckily a fellow enthusiast who has two of them sold me the parts I was in dire need for. I'm really looking forward to building that one.

Greg

Looking good.. hard work pays off..

How is the front & rear glass held in place?  Old school C channel rubber seal like 510 & Z, or glued in with mastic like most later cars?  Looks like the mastic..........??

That engine bay looks the goods.