Very Nice '73 Datsun 620 1.6L Pick up

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This truck is almost a carbon copy of My 1972 1/2!! Very, very close. The differences are that My airconditioning unit is a York, My bed is MUCH, MUCH cleaner as the owner had a large camper for many years and nothing was put in the bed. One of the cleanest beds I've seen yet. He definately has more rust underneath. I do have rust but not like that. His truck, as well as Mine, have the Mighty Rib spare. You guys might have noticed My post looking for a choke relay. See how His has the rectanguliar plug? What's up, however, with the green wire by-pass?? What does that accomplish? Yes, the bumperetts appear to have been on there all this time. I will be putting a set on My truck. Rechromed with the brackets powdercoated black. I am looking for those rubber tailgate protector stops if any of You know where to get them. His interior is the same as Mine, blue. I still have the STOCK seat material under a cover!! Recently I added at stock clock. I think His frontend has been repainted. The front fender doesn't match the door, cab and bed on the driver's side and I see traces of bodywork on the front valance. I have all the same paperwork. Interestingly enough, My truck was built in June 1972 and this one was built in February 1973. In those 8 months there were 121,525 built!! That is an average of per 15,190 or more a month built!!! Where did they all go??????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.