620 questions, lhd to rhd and where to buy

frank88

Hi guys.

Just a couple of questions. In theory how hard would it be to swap lhd to rhd just to do the change officially. Nothing pretty just get the job done. I'm thinking of importing from the US to the UK and it would be easier to do this first then engine swap etc

Also where do you buy one? Craig's list? Do you know of company's that will deliver to a port?

I only ask because from my searching it seems there are lots of 620s around but none for sale on here!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact http://www.datman.co.uk/

http://datsunclubuk.proboards.com/

If your not a member already,  join ..  . it's a very slow board but it is Datsun and UK specific and more intimate than RetroRides so getting a answer will probably be more to the point and shit..

datman,, gainsb1 or Al Ramone on there can probably tell you the ins and outs of importing. 

I'm guessing by his UK location he  wants to switch to RHD ,,,

i seen a couple left to rot threads coming out of Australia and New Zealand showing Datsuns that probably have nothing left on them but the parts you would be seeking to make a RHD 620 ...  But joining those forums then getting in with them enough for them to even trust you,,  to help you out,,  might take years...