Cab dimensions

frank88

Hi everyone. If anyone has a second would you be able to provide approx dimensions of the inside of the cab from bottom of b pillar across and from back to pedals. There are hardly any 620s at all in the uk and I'm looking to import but need to work out if I need a king cab or not.

I have searched but couldn't se anything.

Thanks, Frank

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have those dimensions but...

The King Cab is stretched approximately 9.45 inches longer behind the seats, sits on a long wheelbase frame and uses a short wheelbase box on the back.

The three styles of truck look somewhat like this...

Cab, box*

Cab, long box**

King Cab, box**

* short wheelbase

** long wheelbase frames are the same except for the placement of the front L&R box mounts on the KC model..

As far as I know the seat position from the pedals is unchanged from reg cab to king cab, so there isn't more 'leg room' exactly, BUT you can set the bucket seats back and recline them more without hitting the rear glass or bulkhead.

• Like 1

Tbh the goal is a bit of gt car so some nice leather sports seats like s2000 seats maybe but would also like to sneak a cage in there too like the land speed cage on here. My only comparison is my old mx5 (miata) so if someone measures I can compare with those

• Like 1

S2000 seats are thick, as are MX-7 seats.  Look at options that fit in Midgets and MGBs, as they have the narrowest and most confined space of any sports cars.  At one point I remember finding a pair of seats that were UK made, not available in the US, that would have been perfect.  Vintage race style.  Corbeau?  "7" something in the name... a decade or more ago.  

• Like 1