murdered out 720

BACKWOODS DAVE

I have been "threatening" my buddy that I would take pictures of his truck and post them here. Well I finally took my camera to his house and snapped these today. He got the truck after he say my 520 and decided that he had to be a mini truck guy after all the gas suckers he has owned. Now, he's got the fever , trips to U-Pull it every weekend, driveway paint jobs, he's got it bad. So here are some pictures, let me hear what you think and I will let him know. I think the paint turned out pretty damn sweet. oh by the way he is looking for a replacement for his seat, preferably buckets, any ideas? 046.jpg[/img]

047.jpg[/img]

048.jpg[/img]

0492.jpg[/img]

0512.jpg[/img]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it but if this was on like VWVortex or some dub site you would be getting flamed bigtime for the title. "Murdered out" to them is all black with no chrome, tinted tails and smoked headlights. all black mainly. i am working on a blacked out dub though right now. waht fun.

Ya, he did it all by himself if the driveway. As you can see by the interior the truck was originally yellow. I was all over just rubbing out the oxidation because the truck was so clean and straight. But he really wanted to paint it which now that I see how well it turned out I think its RAD! All the leaves and ferns came from his front yard and I think the paint came from JOES.

i like it but if this was on like VWVortex or some dub site you would be getting flamed bigtime for the title. "Murdered out" to them is all black with no chrome, tinted tails and smoked headlights. all black mainly. i am working on a blacked out dub though right now. waht fun.

Lucky for us this isn't VWVortex, I'm there all the time.

Truck looks cool. I'm so tempted to get a beater and do something crazy with the paint, my 4 yo son just got a pair of pants that have a shark camo pattern which I'd love to copy.

As for bench to bucket swap, won't be an issue as 720s have seat mounts for bench and buckets already. At least my KC did, it also had rear jump seat mounts:D