FYI on 620 windshields

rollinsrods

Just had the first aftermarket brake and the second one was matched up to the original and was 1/4" bigger all around.  After cutting the second, it went in fine.  Looks like what is being produced right now with aftermarket will need trimmed before install.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought an aftermarket windshield last summer and the size was identical to the windshield I removed.  There must be at least a couple manufacturers.

What company manufactured yours? Where did you source the windshield?

• Like 1

Mine came off Rockauto - with a blue tinted top edge.  Fuyao brand from China, shipped from CA, imported from Canada.  ???  All for $130.  Production date 11/06/2014.  The big issue I see is that the reproduction rubber seal is fatter than the original, and may be part of the install problem.  I haven't installed mine yet - its for the race truck and I don't want it in the way until it has to be.  Worst case scenario, I have 2 used ones to install.  But its laying on the one that came out of the truck, exact match.  

• Like 1