All portland wet heads here...

How many of us on the forum live in portland? Are there ever any datsun g2g's(get together)? Coming from the vw world i was going to g2g's all the time. Would anybody want to start a g2g in the Portland/Beaverton area? I know that the super cool honda kids like to meet up at sonics, and the vw guys are right down the road at joe's. If you have any ideas feel free to give us your input!!!

P.S. have a datto head photographer shoe up would be kick ass!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, someone what has some acreage would be a awesome place to meet. Hehe, we could tour each others houses, jump from house to house...oh man, I just got a bitchin' idea. The classic car club I'm in used to (gas prices got to be a bitch with the V8's) drive the rods looking at Christmas lights on a nice night. We could do that with the datto's if we get some interest.

Actually, someone what has some acreage would be a awesome place to meet. Hehe, we could tour each others houses, jump from house to house...oh man, I just got a bitchin' idea. The classic car club I'm in used to (gas prices got to be a bitch with the V8's) drive the rods looking at Christmas lights on a nice night. We could do that with the datto's if we get some interest.

thats a great idea!!! ohh!!! i know of a coffee shop in beaverton right off hwy 217 that has a heated covered area, and the coffee aint half bad... any body down for that? if so bring your camera...

Ummmm.......my truck is broke. Can I come if I park my Acura far far away? Hahahaha!

Ooh wait. I'll weld a Dat emblem on my hood and its all good. Cheeeehoooo!

-Brian

Im in the area, sounds good.

also got this from Reuel (pres. of NorthWestZ): There is going to be a Nissan/Datsun Neon Sign cruise starting in Gladstone and continuing around the Portland metro area. The idea is to photograph against several large neon signs. This is taking place on Oct 25th at 4:30 pm. Sorry I don't have the address yet.

[EDIT] :cursing: damnit! I forgot I have work, Im good if theres any weekend g2g's

Edited by Skib
Im in the area, sounds good.

also got this from Reuel (pres. of NorthWestZ): There is going to be a Nissan/Datsun Neon Sign cruise starting in Gladstone and continuing around the Portland metro area. The idea is to photograph against several large neon signs. This is taking place on Oct 25th at 4:30 pm. Sorry I don't have the address yet.

[EDIT] :cursing: damnit! I forgot I have work, Im good if theres any weekend g2g's

This seems interesting....

Let us know when you can.