what the hell are the yellow headlights from??

jesusno2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i installed Amber city lights wired into my parking lights into all 4 H4 converted headlights on my wagon. it looks prety sweet when the headlight are off.

there is a place in Seatac WA that used to sell a sort of sticker that was pre cut to fit 5 or 7 inch round headlights. the sticker was about 1/16 thick and was made to protect your H4 conversion headlights from rock chips and such.

it was available in sheets as well, cut your own.

they had clear, smoke tint and yellow.

i haven't been there in years so you'll have to call and see if its still available.

hell of a lot cheaper and wont fade.

Auto Sport Imports‎

19611 International Blvd

Seatac, WA 98188

(206) 878-5230

I've found a ton of these in the junkyards around me, the thing of it is though, more than half of them are rusted and or busted. So from all the ones I've seen, I've only been able to pick up 3 that are any good. I did notice though, that there is also an equivalent to these lights that are clear. Came off the same cars, just not yellow. So for those not yellow fans who still want a brand name light, keep that in mind.

I was really hoping to get a stockpile of lights and sell them on here without gouging anybody. If I can get enough, I still may.

i have set on mines came off an early 80's mbz. i went to mooneyes last week and i'm thinking of changing my main headlights which are bmw 3 series projectors. into these:

https://www.mooneyesusa.com/Store/product_info.php?cPath=188_54&products_id=1476&osCsid=f7c2a63497ec6371138e895f2ce2383d

changing them into an HID setup....:cool: