Feeling good about the 2nd 620...

rollinsrods

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike-exactly what I was planning.  Great score, Charlie69! Bought it a few months ago on a tip from a friend at the bar!  Not a factory paint job-seems Maacoish.  Even blue masking tape pulls the orange off... :sleep: I want to get the pin striping copied and cut so I can paint it and replace the old school stuff afterwards.  MCordero8-thanks! I think so, too!  Orangie-a good, sunny day shows the same as the flash pics, so I always suggest hitting the core support with high temp black, even with a silver or other colored grill-makes the grill pop quite a bit.  Most American muscle cars have that stock just for that reason.  I am also not opposed to seeing shiny high quality radiator through the grill..JMO.  Not as nice as my other truck, but great to DD while fixing up the other one.  I'll get more pics up when it isn't raining constantly and the holiday travels are over with.  Currently an L20b with a 32/36 Weber, 4 speed, 3 inch lowering, 69 Camaro front lip, and Saturn alternator.