Mirrors

Z-train

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Here is another type that I'm actually buying from a member.  Has the right shape but the bolt holes are different.

Anyone know what model they actually came on?  We don't think they are 620, but I guess I'm settling since they have the right shape.  Next I'll have to figure out what color paint matches.  Since painted, could paint same color as body which would be cool.  But if I paint the dark silver, they will be close enough that they will look OE and really confuse people with the bolt holes.

Looks like the painted ones the New Datsun Parts guy is selling.  Says for 510, B210, 1200 and more.  Only problem is that the 510 parts manual calls for 2 different door mirrors just for the 510.  So his claim that the one mirror is proper for all these models is not possible.  Too many people are saying "fits" and claiming OE.  Yes, I'd like to get the one's he sells but the cost is just too much.

NOTE:  RE:  WINK Mirror: 

Right now I'm driving with only a WINK mirror and while it is quite effective, you can't look down the side for parking, etc. which is quite frustrating.  Also, if the WINK is in front of your head (which is the case in a 620), so you can't see behind your head no matter how you move around (!)  In buses and trucks, the WINK is above your head so you get an unobstructed view.  I'm definitely drilling the hole and mounting on my door, but I will probably keep the WINK too.

DSCN0918.JPG?psid=1DSCN0917.JPG?psid=1

• Like 1