brysjclue

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ppeters914 thanks i totally missed that

santis, get them man that is a good deal if you are the only bidder of course

my dad owns a junkyard in michigan, i would just have him send me a set. I was just using them as a reference picture.

well thats helpful now, ask him if he has any saturn early 90's alternators hehehe :) you should really get some

Its kinda early their, I totally a 94 sc2 saturn when i was 16, its probably still in the yard, I can call tomarrow if your interested. let me know specific years/models and your zip and If we have it in the warehouse Ill get a decent deal. My little brother started making a website but never finished...

http://www.edsusedparts.com/

sadly of the 40 acres of cars (atleast 20 acres of 20s to 70's were crushed when the price of scrap hit 200 bucks a ton) He mostly does scrap metal now.

and if anyone reads this, all the Z's and datsun were crushed, my s12's and gen 1 rx7s were crushed after I joined the army (still mad about that). All that is left is 90's and newer both in the yard and the warehouses, but if i recall we have alot of oldschool hubcabs, dashs, and misc parts for 40's, 50's in the attic.

Edited by sanitys
  • 2 weeks later...