620 and Lil Hustler Rear Bumpers, Std and Optional

Cardinal Grammeter

Hey, those side steps are very useful when getting stuff from the front of the bed.

Could you imagine getting anything from the bed of any of the current behemoth monstrosity Jack In The Beanstalk tall full size 1/2 top pickups? Talk about a joke....

I'm 6'5 so getting stuff from a regular pickup much less a mini truck is no issue with me. The new trucks on the other hand, I tend to have issues with but people don't tend to store stuff in them from what I've seen
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a contractor buddy that keeps getting new pickups.  He had an SS a few years ago that was quite nice but it fell apart!

His bed is full of buckets, tools, materials and it is a complete joke trying to get stuff out of the bed if it's up front by the cab.  Just getting up into the bed is a chore.  My 1969 C20 was sweet in that regard - as low as a Ferrari in "truck years."

Side steps would be tempting, but I'd really be a goner for that rear bumper guard.

I like the look of the rear and front bumpers. Wouldn't mind having them on one of my rigs. And if I were to do that I'd be wanting the full package, side steps included.

My buddy who tends to haul all my rigs when needed has a f350 with an 8 inch lift, automatic side steps to get in the cab. Seems a bit excessive to have a pavement princess that requires those. But it's a great tow rig

Awesome!

That is a Lift Gate and every now and then, you'll see a pickup with one.  Tommy Gate is a manufacturer of them.  They can be installed on any pickup truck.

These other ads with the commercial variants of the 620, the lift gate fits right in - especially with the box truck.

At the end of my street, there is a bar and they had a Chevy PU parked there always with one.  Once I asked if it was for sale.  If the truck was 2wd that added weight would really make it go good in the snow!

EXCELLENT DETECTIVE WORK !!!

• Like 1