wtb:$$ 610 clutch and brake pedals $$

HELLLPPP!!!!!!

i'm a newbie to this forum and i desperately need to get my mitts on a pair of pedal arms (clutch and brake pedals) and pivot bolts for a 610 or any cars that would interchange in this case. there are none at the wreckers down here and i check the five nearest me every couple days for a year. doing a 4-speed conversion and need these desperatelty. i haven't found anything even close to fitting or lining up without a considerable amount of fab. all i can find is z-car and 510 parts in great big heaps. i've offered to trade all of my 620, 510, 521, 200sx, and z -car stuff and no-one has any info, or even knows what a 610 is!!! can someone help me? any info on a donor car or a wrecker in southern california that's got what i need or if someone has spares and would be willing to ship or spots something on ebay, i would greatly appreciate it. feel free to e-mail me or post it on up.$$ thank you $$

cheers

Edited by sliding_creep
typo!
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLLPPP!!!!!!

i'm a newbie to this forum and i desperately need to get my mitts on a pair of pedal arms (clutch and brake pedals) and pivot bolts for a 610 or any cars that would interchange in this case. there are none at the wreckers down here and i check the five nearest me every couple days for a year. doing a 4-speed conversion and need these desperatelty. i haven't found anything even close to fitting or lining up without a considerable amount of fab. all i can find is z-car and 510 parts in great big heaps. i've offered to trade all of my 620, 510, 521, 200sx, and z -car stuff and no-one has any info, or even knows what a 610 is!!! can someone help me? any info on a donor car or a wrecker in southern california that's got what i need or if someone has spares and would be willing to ship or spots something on ebay, i would greatly appreciate it. feel free to e-mail me or post it on up.$$ thank you $$

cheers

Welcome the best forum on the 'net!!

Where are you located, sliding_creep?? Know this one small fact: I am in the process of parting out a 610 coupe, all you need it just the pedals. All the 610s are set up for the clutch, even if they had automatic. Are you needing the clutch master cylinder?? I keep tabs on a few cars in J/Ys here and there. I know of a '74 710 at the Ecology all foreign yard in Fontana, near the raceway. It had 4 speed, and the pedals were still there (as of 2 weeks ago). If the car is still there, the 710 pedals *should* work, as the area under the dash is similar to the 610. Otherwise, I can make a couple of calls and see if some people might have some pedals. Mine are now on jaimesix' car... sorry.

thank you all for the warm welcome, you guys are the best!!!

yes, i need just the arms and pivots, all the rest i have is new old stock. so's i can get away with just the essentials. i am located in san pedro, california and i frequently check the yards in wilmington, santa fe springs and as far as sun valley near burbank airport. if there was a 710 in fontana i will check it out to see if it's still there (fingers crossed). thanks again so much. i will keep the info i have received here and hope to get this thing ready in time for the next JCCS as i didn't have it together to make this one. i will get some pics of my beater and post'em up a.s.a.p.

cheers

turns out 710 and 610 share the same pedals and underpinnings dashwise and column support wise. unfortunately i am unable to get out to that wrecker in fontana until much later this week. are there any mercenaries in the area of that wrecker for hire to snatch parts for labour, shipping and the cost of the parts themselves? if not i will try to get out there as soon as i can. thanks for the tips and help!

cheers

turns out 710 and 610 share the same pedals and underpinnings dashwise and column support wise. unfortunately i am unable to get out to that wrecker in fontana until much later this week. are there any mercenaries in the area of that wrecker for hire to snatch parts for labour, shipping and the cost of the parts themselves? if not i will try to get out there as soon as i can. thanks for the tips and help!

cheers

Mercenaries? I like that one. I prefer Professional Vulture, myself. Anyhow, I *might* be able to get there. I tried one day on my way home from work, but 15 minutes to get to the car and pull and pay for parts was cutting it way too close. I have today off, but getting there would be the chore. San Pedro, eh. I had some family down that way years ago, now there out here. Any other parts needed...?

well, i managed to coax a friend of mine to swing by and let me know if it's still there. i don't wanna put anyone out of their way too much, i should hopefully hear from him by tomorrow or wednesday, if they got it he'll dial me up and pull what's left for me. thanks for getting back to me on this matter, we all know how difficult it is to find choice parts these days. i'll keep checking back here to see if you beat him to the punch so to speak. i guess the most important pieces are those damnable pedals, i actually snuck several photos of the pedal assemblies of the red 710, the green "U", and the 610 wagon at the show yesterday just for referrence :) pays to have a cute girlfriend to cover whilst i did my spy work, hahaha. everything else is pretty much available and or interchangeable. thanks again!!!

cheers

well, i managed to coax a friend of mine to swing by and let me know if it's still there. i don't wanna put anyone out of their way too much, i should hopefully hear from him by tomorrow or wednesday, if they got it he'll dial me up and pull what's left for me. thanks for getting back to me on this matter, we all know how difficult it is to find choice parts these days. i'll keep checking back here to see if you beat him to the punch so to speak. i guess the most important pieces are those damnable pedals, i actually snuck several photos of the pedal assemblies of the red 710, the green "U", and the 610 wagon at the show yesterday just for referrence :) pays to have a cute girlfriend to cover whilst i did my spy work, hahaha. everything else is pretty much available and or interchangeable. thanks again!!!

cheers

I must have missed you taking photos of the pedal assemblies. I was under the hood of that Bluebird-U all morning, and I saw no cute girls...:confused:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.