My 1978 Datsun 620 KA24DE Swap

ChrisG93

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! bought this truck, with a idea of restoring it and giving it to my father. He had a 1976 Datsun 620 when he had for a really long time, back when i was really young (6 or 8 ish years old) Found this truck for sale near a friend of mine hear in KS. went and got it at a fair price and got to looking on this forum and saw someone do a KA swap... and i was immediately interested in doing that... and told my father I was going to keep the truck. bought a couple KA's, and started doing the swap, never second guessed doing it either. haha I will post pictures of the process now, currently have the motor swapped, and a 95' 240sx 5 Speed tranny swap as well done to it. right now the truck is getting the exhaust done and wiring will be done after that... then hopefully she will start. also got to get the drive shaft custom fit and i will hopefully be driving it!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Speed there are number of build threads on here for 620 ka swaps. Just search. Basically all the parts to make this a simple swap can be purchased from members on here.

Pm Icehouse for a can/AM box, which makes the wiring so simple it will only take you twenty minutes.

Pm ]2eDeYe (redeye) for the set of ka 620 motor mounts.