I need 510 brake piston seals

datsunfish

Does anyone have the nissan part # for a 71 510 front brake caliper piston seals. I need them bad and any place that says they have them does not. So dont tell me rockauto or importedcatparts.com...etc. They aint got shit..

I really want my 510 on the road and want to install the lowered coilover struts when I do the brakes.

Theres a ton of 510 guys out there,I know someone still has the 510 stuff on there that has had to do brakes recently...

Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted to list partsamerica as one of the places not to mention but figured no one would. No offense but I have been through that whole ordeal too. Everywhere that says they got it dont.parts america,rockauto,icp.com.

I ordered the 1(yes 1) and only caliper from them that was available and got some twin piston POS for who knows what. That and my vw spark plug wires showed up as a fan belt.

I have never had a problem with PA, If you have a schucks near by order extra to reach $75(free shipping) and return what what you don't need, and if the part is wrong all it will cost you is a trip to schucks.

caliper without bracket $30 Part Number: 19249, picture looks correct.

Thats my two scence. (don't let one bad experience put you of from any store, otherwise you will run out of options very fast)

Thank you Thisismatt. That should help when I check with some nissan places.

I love parts america for most things. And I am aware of their shipping and return deal. Trust me when I say that if you order that listed part it will be wrong or turn up nla or backorder. I will never again order from them. Only in store with printed page.

I wouldn't let an enemy use FRAM!!!

And no hard feelings, Their must have been some real bad experinces with 30 year old brake parts, Most of the stuff I end up having shipped are all for newer cars are tune up stuff. I prefer store pickup also.

• 2 weeks later...